The Marino offers an amazing 35 jets that relieve-tension in targeted areas including your back, neck, shoulders and calves.
CALDERA JET PHILOSOPHY
The seats and jets have been carefully and strategically designed into a Caldera spa with a whole-body, holistic approach. Each seat or position in the spa is intended to work a different muscle group, providing a deep massage where you need it most.
It’s the same focused, thorough circuit-training approach that certified personal trainers use to make sure you get a full body workout by activating all major muscles for a balanced fitness routine. Our Hot Tub Circuit Therapy® works those same areas, focusing on one muscle group at a time. You’re able to work on your neck and shoulders, the large muscles of your back, lower back, hamstrings, calves and feet. By adjusting the intensity of the jets, you can also control the intensity of the jets—ranging from a deep, penetrating massage to a soothing, relaxing, light touch.
A COMPLETE BODY MASSAGE
Each jet targets a specific muscle group as you move from seat to seat.
- UltraMassage® Lounge/Seat – Gives a soothing massage to your neck, shoulders, and middle back
- Sole Soothers® Jets – Direct a stimulating massage to your tired feet.
- Euphoria® Jet – Provides a deep, powerful, penetrating massage to your thighs, knees, calves, and feet.
- Air Jet System – Produces a gentle soft-tissue massage through strategically located air jets. (Utopia Series models only)
- Whirlpool Jet – This high-volume jet delivers a powerful massage for your lower back, or a pleasant swirling effect throughout your spa.
- LumbarSsage® Seat – Helps relieve tension and pain in the lower back with a unique jet configuration.
- EcstaSeat® – Provides a targeted massage for the large muscles in your back. Selected models also feature jets for your wrists and/or calves.
- Atlas® Neck Massage System – A contoured pillow cradles your neck, while independently controlled, above-water-level jets relax your muscles. (Utopia Series models only)