Oasis provides a number of Specialty Services to keep your pool in prime condition.
- Capping off return lines
- Closing off skimmer
- Pressurizing suction and/or return lines
- Locate leak(s) with geophones
- Repair is extra
If your skimmer is broken and requires fixing we can replace it.
- Cutting + removing concrete
- Digging out skimmer
- Removing skimmer
- Replacing hose clamps + fittings
- Replace skimmer
- Test for leaks
- Fill in of skimmer
- Installation of concrete (broomed concrete only)
- Coloured + Stamped POR
- Clean up of job site
- Professional diver
- Inspection of liner
- Dye tests to locate leaks and patch liner
- Shut off; will install cap to line of main drain
Over time your filters will plug and restrict the flow of your pool circulation, you must clean your Cartridge filter on a yearly basis. To make this easier for you we provide a filter cleaning service!!
- Drop off your filters
- We will do the Cleaning; soak and rinse (ready for pick up)
- Or have them Picked up + Delivered (at extra charge)
(Pick up + Delivery included with Supreme Closing package)
Inground pool liner had its day? Trust Oasis to set it right!
A pool liner is designed to last an average of 12 to 15 years. It is not uncommon for liners to last longer or, in some cases, much less than 12 years. Oasis can professionally install your new pool liner and have you swimming again in no time.
Many factors that can affect the lifespan of your liner are:
- Living in an area that is susceptible to groundwater problems
- Maintaining chemically balanced water in the swimming pool
- The fit of the liner. A liner is custom fit to your pool and it is critical that the measurements are accurate prior to the manufacturing process.
- The use of a winter cover has numerous benefits and can add years of life to a liner. The cover protects the liner from the harsh winter sun, keeps potentially harmful debris out of the pool, protects the liner from being pervaded by red dye from rotting leaves, and best of all, upon opening your pool, the water is swim-ready in no time.
- There are a few reasons for replacing a liner. In the event the liner no longer holds water, i.e. it leaks, and patching is no longer an option as with age the vinyl becomes brittle and a patch will no longer bond to it. Another common reason is aesthetics, as liners get older their patterns tend to fade and new patterns also become available.
What is the process for replacing a liner?
Once the need to replace your liner has been determined, we will need to measure your pool in order for the liner to be an exact fit. If the contours of the pool can be determined with the old liner and water in place, you can continue enjoying your pool until the new liner is ready to install. In some instances, we may need to pump the water out of the pool and remove the old liner in order to ensure accurate measurements. Once the pool has been measured and you have picked your pattern, we place the order for your new liner. A few days before we receive the liner, we will prepare your pool for installation. Once we install the liner and fill the pool, there are some last steps, such as cutting in the returns, skimmer, and stairs. The entire process should take two or three days, depending on your water pressure. Finally, it is important to get the water balanced, it is recommended that you bring a water sample into our showroom and have us test it for you.
See the Pool Liner Option Gallery.